Develop Croydon Forum
The Develop Croydon Forum exists to provide a collaborative, private sector-led approach to promoting the London Borough of Croydon and encouraging Inward Investment.
It represents Croydon companies, in both the private, public and third sector, who want to realise the regeneration and economic renewal of the borough.
Read about the companies supporting Croydon as partners of Develop Croydon
How to get involved in supporting Croydon by joining Develop Croydon
Members of Develop Croydon can download minutes from meetings and browse marketing material
Develop Croydon conference 2013 ticket deal
A special discounted rate applies for Develop Croydon Forum Partners.
The objectives of the Develop Croydon Forum
- Collectively promote Croydon as a location to invest, work and live
- Influence local, regional and national policy for the benefit of the borough through engagement with LEPS, local authorities and other key stakeholder partnerships
- Actively engage and consult with Croydon Council
- Become an authoritative source of accurate, agreed information and facts about Croydon
- Share and disseminate agreed information about development in Croydon
- Create PR opportunities and events to improve the perception of Croydon
- Share ideas, best practice and marketing opportunities
- Work closely with all full and associate partners to ensure they obtain best value from Develop Croydon Forum membership