- Croydon is the most connected urban centre in England’s south-east and the only London borough linked by all modes of public transport.
- Central London is a 15 minute train journey from Croydon; the UK’s second busiest international airport, London Gatwick, is 15 minutes by train.
- Stratford, home of the London Olympics, is just 33 minutes from West Croydon station by the newly extended East London Line.
- East Croydon is Great Britain’s second busiest rail interchange and is used by 27 million passengers a year. A £20 million refurbishment will accommodate ever rising demand.
- Croydon Tramlink is the UK’s biggest tram network. It is used by 28 million passengers a year. New trams were added in 2012 and the latest wave of expansion is due for completion in 2015.
- Croydon is only 8.5 miles from junction seven of the M25 motorway, linked to it directly by the A23 London-Brighton road, and thereby just 23 miles from the UK’s busiest international airport at London Heathrow.